Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HELLOOO USA!!

After transiting in changi airport for 8 hrs,

followed by another tedious 8 hrs to tokyo,

not forgetting flying all the way to chicago for 10 hrs...

FINALLY!!


WE'VE ARRIVED at cedar point amusement park=)




schweeeettt~




what's more schweeter is that i've got my employee ID...

CHARLENE

my new nickname turning official once i re-register for a new ic






pretty cool dont ya tink?=P

*

i've always fret about not having an english name which would be easier to remember and less prone to any sort of mis-pronounciations..

and yesterday at training class,

one of my instructor mispronounced my "shilei" as "silly"

and BANG!!

the whole class started laughing...

though i felt extravagantly embarassed

somehow, i managed to leave an impression on others

and that helps me make new friends much much more easier and faster!!=)

so..i guess once in a blue moon,

something horrible like this may have a positive side effect too ?..



so people..

start calling me by that name..

u and i gotta get accustomed to it..

=)



anyway..

here's my new uniform!

dont mind my retarded pose in shades=)



i prefer the 2nd pic without that dorky hat..=)




well..thats it for now..will elaborate more when i've got the time

so stay tuned for it my lovelies!!...
i'll be bacckkk!=)


btw..bout that LT trip..

go read ksaboy's blog ( www.ksaboii.blogspot.com) for more updates..

i'll update as soon as possible...=)

and i'll update bout the entire process of getting here..=)


tatas~




No comments:

Post a Comment